This policy applies to cookies and the web page operated by SERRA SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL SRL, having its headquarters in Bucharest, Şos. Mihai Bravu no. 226, bl. 7, ap. 58, sector 3, registration number in the Trade Registry J40 / 481/2011, unique registration code RO27917049 (hereinafter “Serra Software International”).
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
The cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed through a web browser request from a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely “passive” (does not contain software, viruses or spyware, and can not access the information on the user’s hard drive) .
WHERE ARE THE COOKIES USED?
These files make it possible to recognize the user’s terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user’s preferences. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support Serra Software International’s efforts to provide user-friendly services: ex: – online privacy preferences, relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, excluding personal identification of the user.
HOW DO WE USE OUR COOKIES ON THIS SITE?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixes. The per session are temporary files that remain in the user’s terminal until the end of the session or the closing of the application (the web browser). The fixed ones remain on the user’s terminal for a period defined by the Cookie’s parameters or until they are deleted manually by the user.
A visit to this site may place cookies for purposes of:
• Essential cookies. Required for site operation. We can use key cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of user accounts, or provide site-specific features.
• Traffic measurement cookies. It allows us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move to the site when they use it. This helps us improve the way the site works.
• Cookie functionality. It is used to recognize you when you return to the Site. This allows us to customize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, choosing your language or region).
• Targeting cookie. Record your visit to the site, the pages you’ve visited, and the links you’ve clicked on. We will use this information to make your site even more relevant to your interests. It is also possible to share this information with third parties, also in order to make the site more relevant to you.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use third-party cookies to report site usage statistics and improve marketing efforts.
• Tracking cookies. They track the behavior on the site and connect it to other values that allow a better understanding of the usage habits.
• Cookie optimization / Optimization cookies. Allow real-time tracking of users from different marketing channels to evaluate their effectiveness.
DO I HAVE PERSONAL DATA COOKIES?
WHAT ARE YOUR OPTIONS REGARDING COOKIES
Generally, an app used to access web pages allows you to save your Cookies to the terminal by default.
These settings can be changed in such a way that automatic cookie administration is blocked by the web browser or the user is informed each time Cookies are sent to his or her terminal. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of managing cookies can be found in the application settings area (web browser).